Jewelry Sizing Information
Venus in Chains bikini sizes are equivalent to the lingerie bra sizes you find in stores. Please use the following instructions to take your measurements and find your appropriate size:
- Measure the circumference of your torso right underneath the breastline to find your Underbust Size.
- Measure the circumference of your chest over the biggest part of your bust line to find your Bust Size.
- Use the table below to find your Bra Size.
|Choker||14 to 17 inches|
|Collar||16 to 18 inches|
|Princess||17 to 19 inches|
|Matinee||20 to 25 inches|
|Opera||26 to 36 inches|
|Rope||37inches or longer|
Determine your bracelet size by following the following steps:
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measurement or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet.
- If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen on the paper. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is your wrist size.
- To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurement below.
Fit of Bracelet Inches to add to your wrist measurement Snug 1/4 to 1/2 Comfort 3/4 to 1 Loose 1 1/4